Reynard Street Neighbourhood House currently offers a variety of options regarding hiring the meeting space.
Weekday or evening hire at the House is available in three-hour blocks and is allocated depending on space requirements and availability.
Rates vary depending on the nature of your group – all family, non-profit or community groups are charged at a lower rate.
Our rooms are ideal for:
- social and support groups
- parent groups
- training sessions and classes
- local action groups
- Kitchen with stove, microwave, fridge, and all crockery and cutlery provided
- Large outdoor area, with playground, sandpit and barbecue
- Trestle tables and chairs
- Two bathrooms, including one disabled toilet
- Full disabled access via ramp
- Four different spaces to choose from: Computer lab (10 computers available, and extra laptops for hire if needed), two function rooms, and one small meeting room