Weekday or evening hire at the House is generally measured in three hour blocks and confined to one area, allocated depending on space requirements and availability. In line with the Aims and Objectives of our House, rates vary depending on the nature of your group – all family, non-profit or community groups are charged at a lower rate. Our rooms are ideal for:
- social and support groups
- parent groups
- training sessions and classes
- local action groups**
- Kitchen with stove, microwave, fridge, and all crockery and cutlery provided
- Large outdoor area, with playground, sandpit and barbecue
- Trestle tables and chairs
- Two bathrooms, including one disabled toilet
- Full disabled access via ramp
- Four different spaces to choose from: Computer lab (10 computers available, and extra laptops for hire if needed), two function rooms, and one small meeting room
Meeting Room Hire Brochure available: Venue for Hire RSNH
Not-for-profit, Family or Community Group Hire:
$40 per 3 hours, or part thereof
For-profit Business Hire:
$90 per 3 hours*, or part thereof
If you are interested in hiring the House’s spaces and would like further information, give us a call, send an email or just drop in (weekdays, between 9am and 3pm). We always recommend people look over the House before making a booking.
Please also note that no alcohol is permitted on the premises.
* This rate may be negotiable, depending on the length of your booking and the nature of your business. Some concessions to support start up businesses or new projects may be able to be negotiated, and connections to the local community are highly regarded.
** Non-incorporated local advocacy or action groups or similar may qualify for room hire at no charge, as part of a collaboration with the House.